Saturday, June 23, 2007

Helsinki Cathedral


This is a picture that I took of the Helsinki Catherdral. It is a beautiful white church building. It was built in the mid 1800s. I heard it referred to as the White Church.
Helsinki has many older buildings and is an interesting place to walk around. When I was there, we parked near the harbour and spent the day strolling the streets. There are plenty of coffee shops, stores and small resturants to visit, as well as the wonderful buildings.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey david,
this is Jonathon Smith in texas
I love your blog
I've got you as one of my favorite blogs. Hope you are doing well!
Say hi to your fam and come visit my blog!!!

www.myspace.com/cityreachdude

love ya bro
Jonathon

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home