Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Bus


In Hawaii, when you say that you are taking "The Bus," that is the exact truth. Their public transit system is called "The Bus." For $2, my wife and I rode the bus from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor. There are two different routes that make this trip. We rode one there, and the other back, so we saw different areas during the journey.
Taking public transit is not usually the fastest way to travel, but it is cheaper and usually more interesting than a taxi. By the way, in Hawaii, there is a taxi company called, "The Cab."
This is my last post on Hawaii, at least, until we travel there again. If you are in Waikiki, there is an excellent Thai restaurant called Keo's. The food there is excellent. If you have any questions about any of the places we visited, post a comment and I will respond.
My next post will be about Finland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home