Thursday, April 08, 2010

Where To Eat?


These live displays are throughout the ship. They tell you at a glance which restaurants are open, and how full they are. I took this picture in the middle of the afternoon before regular dinner service had started. Only two of the restaurants were operating at this time.
On Norwegian Cruise Lines there is no set time or place to eat. You can eat when you want and where you want and with whom you want. For the "Speciality Restaurants," there is an extra charge.
We ate breakfast and lunch in the Garden Cafe. For dinner, we ate at the Tsar's Palace or Azura. The food was good. One of the things I like about cruises is because the food is already included in the cost of the cruise, I will try new dishes that I would not normally order. If I do not like it, I know I can just order something else without any additional charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home