Thursday, November 02, 2006

Waikiki Gateway Hotel



This is another picture I took from our hotel. We stayed at the Waikiki Gateway Hotel. The main reason I selected this hotel was price. On the internet, this was the least expensive hotel in Waikiki that I could find at the time.

It is undergoing renevation. When they are finished, it may be a better hotel. However, I would not have stayed there more than one night. (We stayed one night before and one night after our cruise.)

The room that we stayed in before the cruise had ants in it. We discovered these in the morning. After the cruise, they did not have a non-smoking room available, so they put us in a smoking room that stunk. When we complained about the smell, they sent someone to spray the room to reduce the odor.

If you need an inexpensive hotel for one night, it may be OK. If you are spending a week in Waikiki, I would suggest spending more for a better hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home